avar430
New Coder
Hi there, I am a novice coder but have dipped my toe in to create a document at work. I have used this code for creating a list with check boxes. They are showing up on the document the way I need them to but when I check the boxes and then go to print the document, the checked boxes are not showing as checked off on the printed version. Is there a value I need to add that allows this function with the check boxes? Thanks for your help!
<input type="checkbox" id="Assessments" name="Assessments" />
<label for="Assessments">Assessments</label>
<input type="checkbox" id="Birth Records" name="Birth Records" />
<label for="Birth Records">Birth Records</label>
<input type="checkbox" id="Discharge Summary" name="Discharge Summary" />
<label for="Discharge Summary">Discharge Summary</label>
<input type="checkbox" id="Assessments" name="Assessments" />
<label for="Assessments">Assessments</label>
<input type="checkbox" id="Birth Records" name="Birth Records" />
<label for="Birth Records">Birth Records</label>
<input type="checkbox" id="Discharge Summary" name="Discharge Summary" />
<label for="Discharge Summary">Discharge Summary</label>