Welcome to Code Forum!

Join a community that supports you and your coding journey from day one. We strive to be a friendly, supportive community that empowers everyone to be better developers. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Recent content by caseyhunt

  1. caseyhunt

    Building a Simple Tool to Check Electricity Bill Information Online – Looking for Suggestions

    Thanks for pointing that out — that’s a fair concern. At this stage, I’m intentionally keeping the scope provider-specific rather than trying to support multiple companies at once. The main goal is to simplify access to basic bill details using information users already have (like a reference...
  2. caseyhunt

    Building a Simple Tool to Check Electricity Bill Information Online – Looking for Suggestions

    Hi everyone, I’m working on a small web-based idea related to utility services, specifically electricity bill information. The goal is to let users quickly check basic bill details using a reference number, without dealing with complex portals. From a technical side, I’m thinking about: Simple...
  3. caseyhunt

    Hello everyone – glad to join CodeForum

    Hi everyone 👋 I’m new here and excited to be part of the CodeForum community. I’m especially interested in understanding how real-world tools and calculators are built, tested, and improved — particularly around cost estimation, data accuracy, and user-friendly logic. I’m here to learn...
  4. caseyhunt

    How Accurate Are Interior Painting Cost Calculators?

    Cost estimation tools — whether for interior painting, utilities, or other services — all face similar limitations because they depend heavily on the accuracy and completeness of the inputs. For example, with a painting calculator, assumptions like wall texture, waste factor, multiple coats...
Back
Top Bottom