Hi everyone,
I’m planning to repaint my home’s interior and came across several online interior painting cost calculators. I’m curious about how accurate they really are. Do these tools factor in things like wall texture, ceiling height, multiple coats, and prep work?
Some calculators give surprisingly low estimates, while others are much higher. For those who have used them, did the final quote from a professional match the calculator’s estimate?
Are there specific calculators you’d recommend that give more realistic results?
Any tips on using them effectively would be appreciated!
I’m planning to repaint my home’s interior and came across several online interior painting cost calculators. I’m curious about how accurate they really are. Do these tools factor in things like wall texture, ceiling height, multiple coats, and prep work?
Some calculators give surprisingly low estimates, while others are much higher. For those who have used them, did the final quote from a professional match the calculator’s estimate?
Are there specific calculators you’d recommend that give more realistic results?
Any tips on using them effectively would be appreciated!