Welcome to Code Forum!

Join a community that supports you and your coding journey from day one. We strive to be a friendly, supportive community that empowers everyone to be better developers. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Recent content by Cooldude100

  1. Cooldude100

    Node.JS Express js not working

    I made a server in express.js, Here is the code: var express = require('express'); var app = express(); app.get('/', (req, res) => { console.log('Ready, and in action!'); res.send(); }) app.listen(443); It won't send anything to the console. I am using the command prompt. Is there...
  2. Cooldude100

    Node.JS Problem with nodejs

    Hello, I have had a problem with running nodejs. This problem occurs whenever I make a program, whether it has a syntax error or not. When I use my text editor "geany" it says this: "." is not recognised as a and than it lists stuff. Than, I ran it through the terminal. Error! Usually, it...
  3. Cooldude100

    Python How do I get paid ads on my website.

    I am making a payment website using stripe. It is sort like paypal or venmo. But you don't need any transaction fees. The way I hope to accomplish this is with ads. I am using anvil but there is no ad option.
  4. Cooldude100

    Python I need devs for my project.

    Hello, my name is Grayson. I am looking for devs to help me create a payment Api for a website called Fruit surf. They will get half of the revenue from the website as long as they are a dev. Please help me. Also they must use python and know pyscript.
  5. Cooldude100

    Python Py-script chatgpt payment api

    I have learned the basic's of python. It just never told me how transactions work
  6. Cooldude100

    Python Py-script chatgpt payment api

    Do you have any tutorials for the code?
  7. Cooldude100

    Python Py-script chatgpt payment api

    UserError: (PY9000): The use of top-level "await", "async for", and "async with" has been removed. Please write a coroutine containing your code and schedule it using asyncio.ensure_future() or similar. See https://docs.pyscript.net/latest/guides/asyncio.html for more information. I have no idea...
  8. Cooldude100

    Python Py-script chatgpt payment api

    I am just trying to make money and bring smiles to peoples faces :blush:
  9. Cooldude100

    Python Py-script chatgpt payment api

    Thank you! I did not know that! But do you know what that error means by any chance?
  10. Cooldude100

    Python Py-script chatgpt payment api

    I don't have a debit card. Once i get one, I will run it though. When I put this into my website, this error showed up: Traceback (most recent call last): File "/home/pyodide/pyscript/_internal.py", line 104, in run_pyscript result = eval_code(code, globals=__main__.__dict__)...
  11. Cooldude100

    Python Py-script chatgpt payment api

    I guess i will see if it works. I Will put it up for beta testing with my chatgpt website publisher.
  12. Cooldude100

    Python Py-script chatgpt payment api

    Number one I don't know. Number two I don't. That is why I posted this on the forum. Number three I can't figure out which payment Api to use.
  13. Cooldude100

    Python Py-script chatgpt payment api

    okay I will try, Here: import json import hashlib from http.server import BaseHTTPRequestHandler, HTTPServer from cryptography.fernet import Fernet # Generate a random key for encryption encryption_key = Fernet.generate_key() cipher_suite = Fernet(encryption_key) class...
  14. Cooldude100

    Python Py-script chatgpt payment api

    I am having troubles with trying to figure out how to use a payment Api. So, I asked ChatGPT to help me. Here is the code: import jsonfrom http.server import BaseHTTPRequestHandler, HTTPServerclass PaymentHandler(BaseHTTPRequestHandler): def _send_response(self, status_code, data)...
  15. Cooldude100

    How to transfer visa and Mastercard with sqlite

    I am sorry but I am a beginner coder and do not know how indents work. Here is the Py script code: <py-script> import.requests access_token = '' api_url = 'https://affapiv2.docs.apiary.io/#introduction/api-token' # headers = { 'Authorization'...
Back
Top Bottom