Cooldude100
Coder
I am having troubles with trying to figure out how to use a payment Api. So, I asked ChatGPT to help me. Here is the code:
I need help on tutorials with all the plugins and I need help with making it secure. If anyone can fix this code and give me tutorials on the plugins. I will give you major credit on the website. (this code was written by ChatGPT)
Thank you!
Python:
import jsonfrom http.server import BaseHTTPRequestHandler, HTTPServerclass PaymentHandler(BaseHTTPRequestHandler): def _send_response(self, status_code, data): self.send_response(status_code) self.send_header('Content-Type', 'application/json') self.end_headers() self.wfile.write(json.dumps(data).encode('utf-8')) def do_POST(self): if self.path == '/process_payment': content_length = int(self.headers['Content-Length']) data = json.loads(self.rfile.read(content_length)) # Validate input data if not data.get('amount') or not data.get('card_number') or not data.get('expiry_date') or not data.get('cvv'): self._send_response(400, {'error': 'Incomplete payment information'}) return # Mock payment processing logic payment_result = self.mock_process_payment(data['amount'], data['card_number'], data['expiry_date'], data['cvv']) if payment_result: self._send_response(200, {'message': 'Payment processed successfully'}) else: self._send_response(500, {'error': 'Payment processing failed'}) else: self._send_response(404, {'error': 'Endpoint not found'}) def mock_process_payment(self, amount, card_number, expiry_date, cvv): # In a real implementation, you would integrate with a payment gateway here # For this example, we'll assume a successful payment if the CVV is '123' return cvv == '123'def run(server_class=HTTPServer, handler_class=PaymentHandler, port=8000): server_address = ('', port) httpd = server_class(server_address, handler_class) print(f"Starting server on port {port}...") httpd.serve_forever()if __name__ == '__main__': run()
I need help on tutorials with all the plugins and I need help with making it secure. If anyone can fix this code and give me tutorials on the plugins. I will give you major credit on the website. (this code was written by ChatGPT)
Thank you!