Welcome to Code Forum!

Join a community that supports you and your coding journey from day one. We strive to be a friendly, supportive community that empowers everyone to be better developers. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Recent content by doctor

  1. D

    Button border problem

    Thank you very much!! I appreciate your help!!
  2. D

    Button border problem

    I really appreciate your help!! Thank you!!
  3. D

    Button border problem

    The point is to have a good looking response to be sent automatically to everyone who fills in a form. The buttons are meant to be able to add the event in user's calendar. I do not know what to do. If I have to use a free plugin, I will use it.
  4. D

    Button border problem

    the result in email. changed margin: 0; to margin-right: 20px to separate them.Also no multiline in small screens.
  5. D

    Button border problem

    I want all of the to have the same width. also, in mobile phone the appear next to each other like bricks.
  6. D

    Button border problem

    This seems to solve one of my problems. Another one. When viewing in mobile phone, text in buttons appears a little gigher than it should be like in the images.
  7. D

    Button border problem

    I made a copy of an invitation to be sent automatically to a group of participants. a sample code follows: <!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8"> <title>Untitled</title> <style> body { font-family...
  8. D

    Can't make vertical menu reach 100% screen height

    Your recommendations solved my problem! Thank you very much!!
  9. D

    Can't make vertical menu reach 100% screen height

    First of all I made a mistake and I apologize for that. I wrote that the blank space appears above the menu but it appears below it. I tried the solutions you mentioned but didn't help. As for the url, I posted it in another forum and got banned the very next day. It is not **** or anything like...
  10. D

    Can't make vertical menu reach 100% screen height

    I made a webpage with a vertical menu of 710px height and pages are shown on the right of that menu. There are pages that have a lot of text and/or images with a big height and the menu has a height the same as the screen (items of the menu plus some extra height that reaches screen height), but...
Back
Top Bottom