Welcome to Code Forum!

Join a community that supports you and your coding journey from day one. We strive to be a friendly, supportive community that empowers everyone to be better developers. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Recent content by longcoming

  1. L

    About Android Development

    I started learning coding with android development. I am an English Language Teacher. Problem is it is difficult. Any idea to start coding with? Thanks.
  2. L

    How long does it take to be proficient in coding?

    I want to be a senior,proficient,competent coder. How long will it take? Some say,a lifetime as you always have to renew yourself. I would like to hear your opinions. Thanks in advance.
  3. L

    Hi Everyone,

    A friend of mine recommended learning coding to me and start from Android. I am good with electronics,computers but the journey with coding so far has not been easy ı can admit. I searched for coding forum on the net and I am here , glad to be here.
  4. L

    Hi Everyone,

    Hi,I am Serdar from Turkey. I am an English Language Teacher in Turkey. I am interested in Android development.I am a beginner and need some motivation.I hope ı find that here.
Back
Top Bottom