Welcome to Code Forum!

Join a community that supports you and your coding journey from day one. We strive to be a friendly, supportive community that empowers everyone to be better developers. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Recent content by LukasProgrammer

  1. L

    Getting compile error when trying to add migrations

    Hi, I'm learning how to create E-Shops according to the manual, but now I'm stuck on a bug that I can't figure out. I create a custom migration but it throws me "build failed". Does anyone know how to resolve this? I am putting a piece of translation of the manual below this text. Thank you in...
  2. L

    C# GameObject[] error

    BorkedSystem32, thank you very much for your help. I fixed the error.
  3. L

    C# GameObject[] error

    Hello, BorkedSystem32 and thank you for your feedback,. I checked the object and I think there is no problem. I was puzzled by your last sentence though. I know this question will probably sound stupid now, but, what do you mean by Editor, I don't know where to look for it, or what exactly is...
  4. L

    C# GameObject[] error

    Hi, I'm a beginner and recently this error popped up on me, do you know how to fix it? PS: I wanted to program a motion animation (according to the tutorial). Error name: GameObject[] does not contain a definition for GetComponent and no available GetComponent extension method was found that...
Back
Top Bottom