Welcome to Code Forum!

Join a community that supports you and your coding journey from day one. We strive to be a friendly, supportive community that empowers everyone to be better developers. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Recent content by Mani_digital415

  1. M

    Python Pre-set options

    Thank you, going to take another crack at it
  2. M

    Python Pre-set options

    If I wanted to use something other than an integer for option would this still be reccomended? I figured add like option 1 being first food choice or option 2 being second food choice
  3. M

    Python Pre-set options

    Yeah theres going to be a bunch of options, ill input the list first, then fix the code
  4. M

    Python Pre-set options

    Hey, really out of practice (even with i'd still be novice) Wanted to have preset options that the user can pick and have 3 additional preset options come up. Format may be a little wonky since I did this in Pycharm for it to run properly: print("Welcome!") print("How do you want to start...
  5. M

    Python Need some exercise

    Don't need this anymore, but I don't know how to delete thread
  6. M

    Python Need some exercise

    Code = python Print( “words.json, ‘Code’”) confused on what you want result to be. Is this what you were looking for?
  7. M

    Python Need some exercise

    Are the exercises like scripts to fix? Cause when I tried it out, it only gave me image puzzles such as putting together a function with actions. I wanted something more technical, if I'm making sense.
  8. M

    Python Need some exercise

    Learned in school and my subscription to zybooks expired. So now im looking for additional sources to improve my skills.
  9. M

    Python Need some exercise

    Hey all, any exercises or something small for a beginner to start off with. I know a little bit, so something harder than: print('Hello, world') I know about strings, lists, and variables.
Back
Top Bottom