Mani_digital415
Coder
Hey, really out of practice (even with i'd still be novice)
Wanted to have preset options that the user can pick and have 3 additional preset options come up. Format may be a little wonky since I did this in Pycharm for it to run properly:
print("Welcome!")
print("How do you want to start today?")
input()
if input() == "Option 1"
print(Sub_option 1, Sub_option 2, Sub_option 3)
else input() == "Option 2"
print(Sub_option 1, Sub_option 2, Sub_option 3)
input()
** Wasnt too sure if I could fit another elsif statement into it, like I would for any other container
Wanted to have preset options that the user can pick and have 3 additional preset options come up. Format may be a little wonky since I did this in Pycharm for it to run properly:
print("Welcome!")
print("How do you want to start today?")
input()
if input() == "Option 1"
print(Sub_option 1, Sub_option 2, Sub_option 3)
else input() == "Option 2"
print(Sub_option 1, Sub_option 2, Sub_option 3)
input()
** Wasnt too sure if I could fit another elsif statement into it, like I would for any other container