Welcome to Code Forum!

Join a community that supports you and your coding journey from day one. We strive to be a friendly, supportive community that empowers everyone to be better developers. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Recent content by menator01

  1. menator01

    C Beginner Learning C – How to Set Up VSCodium on Fedora for C Programming?

    You can install all plugins needed from within vscodium
  2. menator01

    What's your favourite snack?

    Trailmix, fruit, nuts, pickles, and sometimes even cereal without milk. Just depends on the mood.
  3. menator01

    Console.WriteLine("Hello World");

    Hello and welcome
  4. menator01

    Python Generate a Secure Random Password in One Line!"

    One more from string import printable, whitespace from random import sample print(''.join(sample(''.join(list(c for c in printable if c not in whitespace)),10)))
  5. menator01

    Python Generate a Secure Random Password in One Line!"

    This can also be done with random.sample Here is a link to a generator that I posted a while back. It's a function but could be made a one liner. https://codeforum.org/threads/random-10-character-password-generator.5256/
  6. menator01

    I need discord server

    Discord allows the creation and search for groups.
  7. menator01

    can anyone help me to resize photo

    That would depend on the use. I kinda like using svg images when possible. I can adjust size depending on use.
  8. menator01

    Hello Everyone!

    Hello
  9. menator01

    Good Day!

    Hello
  10. menator01

    Python The game is not working properly

    This looks like a flappy bird game. Here is a version that I wrote awhile back helping someone. Maybe it will help. https://codeforum.org/threads/helping-someone-with-a-pygame-project.7722/
  11. menator01

    Python Python - Path to working directory and files.

    You can also use pathlib from pathlib import Path path = Path(__file__).parent print path # gives directory of executing script
  12. menator01

    Help me learn my Full Name

    Depends on the backend language. Are you using Python, PHP, JavaScript?
  13. menator01

    Yet another simple basic tkinter calculator

    Can use either button or keyboard. esc will clear and either return key will calculate. Very few bug checks. So may run into one here and there. import tkinter as tk from decimal import Decimal class Window(tk.Tk): ''' Class creates the display window ''' def __init__(self)...
  14. menator01

    Linking a CSS background-image

    Not really sure I understand but, if you want the whole page covered, you can use the body tag. Not tested but, something like that. body { background-image: url(path/to/image); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-size: cover; }
  15. menator01

    Could Someone Give me Advice for Building a Simple To-Do List App in Python?

    I would use a database to store the task otherwise when the program finishes the list will be empty. I would also use classes to organize the functions. Use a while loop to keep the program running with a way to exit when done. Look into the mvc (Modal ,View, Controller) approach. Here is an...
Back
Top Bottom