Welcome to Code Forum!

Join a community that supports you and your coding journey from day one. We strive to be a friendly, supportive community that empowers everyone to be better developers. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Recent content by shivajikobardan

  1. S

    Java Recursive code to reverse an integer, rate my solution and review it.

    This is my solution for the problem to reverse an integer. Please rate it. PS I do not want to go over each time what will be the result of number/10 and number%10. Is there a trick that I can use to memorize this? I have learnt it but I do not want to think consciously everytime I do it. This...
  2. S

    About binding in javafx?

    I wanted to fit the 4x4 grid in a window when it is resized. blackbox would provide me this code. Pane pane = new Pane(); int gridSize = 4; for (int y = 0; y < gridSize; y++) { for (int x = 0; x < gridSize; x++) { Rectangle r = new Rectangle()...
  3. S

    JavaScript How to reflect the ball at an angle?

    Learning to make a game in vanilla javascript without knowing javascript details(javascript is extremely complicated because it is less verbose to me), without using any engine was stupid way and caused more demoralization rather than providing motivation to me in the past.
  4. S

    Java Any students/teachers learning/using JavaFX for pedagogical approach to learn/teach OOPs/Graphics?

    I am having fun with JavaFX right now and would definitely love some people if they are too working on JavaFX or have knowledge about it.
  5. S

    What should I do Before I give up programming?

    2 years+ since the post, I am a completely different person. I invested nearly one year part-time studying programming. I realized programming is neither easy nor hard. Using APIs is easy. Using library is easy. However, implementing your own wheel is hard and requires lots of domain knowledge...
  6. S

    Java Why is Math.sin(Math.PI/2) returning an exact value but not Math.sin(Math.PI*2)?

    I agree. Floating point arithmetic is very complex.
  7. S

    Java Tracing nested loops?

    How does one gets started with tracing nested loops?
  8. S

    Java I want to learn java printf formatter.

    Can you give me best resources for it along with exercises to practice(step by step level instead of scattered exercises).
  9. S

    Java Why is Math.sin(Math.PI/2) returning an exact value but not Math.sin(Math.PI*2)?

    System.out.println(Math.PI); //3.141592653589793 System.out.println(Math.sin(Math.PI));//1.2246467991473532E-16 Yes sin(180d) is 0 and the above value is near to 0. System.out.println(Math.sin(2 * Math.PI));//-2.4492935982947064E-16 Yes sin(360d) is 0 and the above value is near to 0...
  10. S

    What should I learn next? Mention anything

    I'm feeling bored. My job involves linux, k8s, docker, sql etc. What should I learn next? I want to learn music but it's expensive to purchase good musical instruments. I don't like learning drawing, new foreign language etc. I like to learn programming. But I'm not sure what should I learn...
  11. S

    C++ Which C++ book should I read?

    I'm picking the book for exercises.
  12. S

    C++ Which C++ book should I read?

    The graphics book is excellent. Have a look at it. None of SFML, Opengl or SDL books are written like this book. That's why. So, which book should I buy/read?
  13. S

    C++ Which C++ book should I read?

    I've finished a 50hr course on C++ and my basics are somewhat clear although I'm not confident of it. So, I am looking to improve my C++. My ultimate aim is to study data structures and algorithms in C++. As I said earlier, I've already grasped basics of C++. Since my ultimate goal is to...
  14. S

    Which of these projects are easier in order?

    CS Notes selling site for my country. blog website Meme templates website Movies like "movie_name" recommender Reminder in calendar. Video watched percentage calculator from a playlist. Like in udemy. Another blog where anyone can create an account and post. Locally hosted book search engine...
  15. S

    How do I learn programming?

    For eg: Currently I am trying to learn bash shell scripting, text processing using bash etc. But the problem is I don't think I can learn it. Why? Because I don't know programming. In particular, problem solving. I don't know problem solving at all. I try my best but I fail. In the past, I tried...
Back
Top Bottom