Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Suggestion Affiliate Button

D

Dan-Kode

So, recently, I've gotten the idea of having a CF Affiliate-Button.

So essentially, it's a Button that somebody will put on their Site and it will link back to CF.

It could be useful in helping gain a small bit of Traffic to CF. Maybe it can also be used for FOSS Projecta under CF(Like WebWareBox).

An example is here on FP: https://forumpromotion.net/forum/threads/affiliate-with-juneberrys-jungle.162086/#post-1605967

Tell me what you think. Again, I think it could be useful in helping CF gain a small bit of Traffic.

You could also put it on any FOSS Projects that are under CF. Maybe if a FOSS Project under CF has a Website, the CF Affiliate-Button can be put on the Site's Footer and link back to CF.

Say, @Malcolm, what do you think of creating a CF Affiliate-Button?

I like the idea for sure but would love to see what others think as well.

Yeah, I think it would be great to hear the Thoughts of others. Should give us a hint that it will it be used.

I wouldn’t mind being an affiliate and/or partner with CodeForum.

I wouldn’t mind being an affiliate and/or partner with CodeForum.
Well, this isn't just for letting people know that you're Affiliated with CF. It can also be used for the Websites of any FOSS Projects that are under CF's Name.

Still working on this! I will give you all an update within the next couple of days :)

As of right now it's a good idea, but not working on this due to other things on plate.

Ah, okay. Thanks for the update. I'm looking forward to hear about your plans for it as soon as you begin work on it.

affilate.png
Try using this and then wrap it with an anchor tag. That should do the trick.

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom