Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Guest, before posting your code please take these rules into consideration:
    • It is required to use our BBCode feature to display your code. While within the editor click < / > or >_ and place your code within the BB Code prompt. This helps others with finding a solution by making it easier to read and easier to copy.
    • You can also use markdown to share your code. When using markdown your code will be automatically converted to BBCode. For help with markdown check out the markdown guide.
    • Don't share a wall of code. All we want is the problem area, the code related to your issue.

To learn more about how to use our BBCode feature, please click here.

Thank you, Code Forum.

Altering Boostrap 5 button background colours.

jPaulB

Coder
Hi Everybody,

Bootstrap looks like an easy way to set up my web site so that it will be responsive to the device a visitor would use.

However, I want to modify most of the classes defined by the supplied bootstrap.css files. If I could just find bootsrap.css files
that retain the programmer indentations I could probably figure most of this out.

In the meantime, is there something I can do to my own CSS file that will allow me to customize this button ---
say this sorta thing {
border-radius: 25px;
border: 6px solid;
border-color: rgba(255, 0, 0, 1);
background-image: -webkit-linear-gradient(top left, rgba(148, 255, 201, 1), rgba(52, 157, 105, 1));
background-image: linear-gradient(to bottom right, rgba(125, 212, 168, 1),rgba(148,255,201,1));
}
To this
Code:
<button type="button" class="btn btn-primary">
    My Button
</button>

Many Thanks,
Paul

bootstrap is horrible to read and more so to maintain. It is known as bootcrap in the programming world. It is easy at first - therein lies the horror (que Jason).
I have about 50 hours a week to occupy myself I decided to learn HTML-CSS-PHP
You have time to learn the real thing. Do it. I like w3schools.com for the way they teach. It's free

Back
Top Bottom