Hi forum,
I'm new to low code tools such as AppSmith, Tooljet and Budibase (etc.), but not new to coding...however, been away from it for several years now.
I'm building a small website that will have public facing static pages, but will have "admin" type pages that are accessible to myself and potentially an employee or two.
These admin pages will read and write to a MySQL db, using PHP.
The site is being developed on my localhost, but when ready, will be hosted by someone like Bluehost, GoDaddy, etc. I'm currently using Bootstrap Studio for the UI and looking for something to help expedite the middle and backend pieces.
My question is, what low code tool...if any, would you recommend for this situation?
Any most importantly, I'm wondering if anything developed using one of these tools can:
Thank you for your time.
I'm new to low code tools such as AppSmith, Tooljet and Budibase (etc.), but not new to coding...however, been away from it for several years now.
I'm building a small website that will have public facing static pages, but will have "admin" type pages that are accessible to myself and potentially an employee or two.
These admin pages will read and write to a MySQL db, using PHP.
The site is being developed on my localhost, but when ready, will be hosted by someone like Bluehost, GoDaddy, etc. I'm currently using Bootstrap Studio for the UI and looking for something to help expedite the middle and backend pieces.
My question is, what low code tool...if any, would you recommend for this situation?
Any most importantly, I'm wondering if anything developed using one of these tools can:
- Be edited outside the tool?
- Be run on a hosted webserver (i.e. Bluehost, etc) "on its own" or in stand-alone type mode or would I need to have the host company enable or install an instance of the low code tool?
Thank you for your time.