Welcome to Code Forum!

Join a community that supports you and your coding journey from day one. We strive to be a friendly, supportive community that empowers everyone to be better developers. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Blogger learning to code

jsh4

New Coder
Hey everyone,

I'm Jas, from SW London in England. I'm a blogger and author now looking to upskill and learn to code.

For those who know about Myers-Briggs, I ran a blog & podcast for INFPs and INFJs (creative introverts) that reached folks in more than 100 countries, and led to courses, coaching & a community.

My blogging business ultimately wasn't sustainable,
I'm now considering a career in coding... I've started taking the Harvard CS50 course and seeing where it takes me (I'm also looking for support and accountability so if you're interested in being part of a small and friendly group, feel free to check out my thread.

It's nice to be here, and looking forward to chatting & learning with the CF community!

Cheers ✌️

Jas
 
Back
Top Bottom