Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Guest, before posting your code please take these rules into consideration:
    • It is required to use our BBCode feature to display your code. While within the editor click < / > or >_ and place your code within the BB Code prompt. This helps others with finding a solution by making it easier to read and easier to copy.
    • You can also use markdown to share your code. When using markdown your code will be automatically converted to BBCode. For help with markdown check out the markdown guide.
    • Don't share a wall of code. All we want is the problem area, the code related to your issue.

To learn more about how to use our BBCode feature, please click here.

Thank you, Code Forum.

HTML & CSS Border-Radius doesn't work on mobile browsers

gustavQ

New Coder
Hello everyone,

I am looking for some help to understand a behavior between desktop and mobile browsers.
If I apply the code below to a map requested from mapboxgl api the div is show with the required border-radius on desktop browsers.
However, when I am testing it on mobile ones the border-radius is not there anymore.

Is there any obvious reason why is this the case?
Or, is the mapbox-gl.css have anything to do with this particular behavior?

HTML:
<div class="parent__container">
    <div class="child__map">
        <!-- request map -->
    </div>
</div>

CSS:
.parent__container {
    display: flex;
    overflow: hidden;
    border: none;
    border-radius: 10px;
}

.child__map {
    flex: 1;
}

Thank you very much for your support.

Oh sorry, I should have mentioned that.
I am using my iphone to test it with the latest iOS version. Right now don't know exactly the browers version that I am using, but on the desktop I tried with safari (not the latest), chrome (latest) and firefox (latest). The mobile that I try are: safari (latest), chrome (latest), both don't show the border-radius.
I am still developing so the testing happens in a local network environment.
I have also other childs inside the parent with img tag and the border-radius works properly here.
The only one that is not is the one that contains the map.

New Threads

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom