Welcome to Code Forum!

Join a community that supports you and your coding journey from day one. We strive to be a friendly, supportive community that empowers everyone to be better developers. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bulk URL Extractor: What Tool Do You Recommend?

kemiy

Bronze Coder
Hello everyone.

I’m looking for a reliable bulk URL extractor that can process hundreds or thousands of links at once. My main goal is to extract URLs from large amounts of text, webpages, or uploaded files without manually copying each link.

Ideally, the tool should support different formats, remove duplicate URLs, and export the results into CSV or Excel. I’ve also come across bulkopener and am curious whether it offers useful features for handling large batches of URLs.

I’d like to know whether there are any free tools available that can handle larger batches efficiently.

Which bulk URL extractor would you recommend?
 
Hello everyone.

I’m looking for a reliable bulk URL extractor that can process hundreds or thousands of links at once. My main goal is to extract URLs from large amounts of text, webpages, or uploaded files without manually copying each link.

Ideally, the tool should support different formats, remove duplicate URLs, and export the results into CSV or Excel. I’ve also come across bulkopener and am curious whether it offers useful features for handling large batches of URLs.

I’d like to know whether there are any free tools available that can handle larger batches efficiently.

Which bulk URL extractor would you recommend?
thanks in advance for any help
 
Back
Top Bottom