Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Guest, before posting your code please take these rules into consideration:
    • It is required to use our BBCode feature to display your code. While within the editor click < / > or >_ and place your code within the BB Code prompt. This helps others with finding a solution by making it easier to read and easier to copy.
    • You can also use markdown to share your code. When using markdown your code will be automatically converted to BBCode. For help with markdown check out the markdown guide.
    • Don't share a wall of code. All we want is the problem area, the code related to your issue.

To learn more about how to use our BBCode feature, please click here.

Thank you, Code Forum.

C# Can anyone help me with coding?

ikanakssa

New Coder
Hello,

So Iam a total beginner in coding, i made some games (never published), even without code, but i dont know how to make this one,
I want to make a 2D vlogger type game, I need:

- Random views generator, with a limit, for example you have 20 followers - you get 10 - 1000 views randomly, or if you have 500 000 followers you get like 200 000 - 1 000 000 views
- Saving game
- Saving name
- Displaying entered name, but on other scene
- Adding followers when you upload a video
- Adding money when you have enough views

---------------------------------------------------

Can someone help me with the code?
Thank you.

This would be quite a lot of code I think. I think it'll be better and easier if you find a tutorial on C# code.

Here are a few good tutorials:

C# would be good to learn. Other possibility is HTML5 which includes html, js & css.

Because im not aware of your skills, i suggest to start here and then move on
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Whatever language you choose, you need to get started on your project. Then if something specific comes up that does not work or you don't understand, we may be able to help.

New Threads

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom