Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Guest, before posting your code please take these rules into consideration:
    • It is required to use our BBCode feature to display your code. While within the editor click < / > or >_ and place your code within the BB Code prompt. This helps others with finding a solution by making it easier to read and easier to copy.
    • You can also use markdown to share your code. When using markdown your code will be automatically converted to BBCode. For help with markdown check out the markdown guide.
    • Don't share a wall of code. All we want is the problem area, the code related to your issue.

To learn more about how to use our BBCode feature, please click here.

Thank you, Code Forum.

Giscoding

Coder
Hi,

I have created a Custom Field page, which looks fine on the Wordpress page backend BUT does not show on the actual website page.
I have added the Customs Field and Taxonomie, so not sure where the issue is.
Does anyone knows?
Many thanks

Attachments

• 20211228_123143.jpg
    20211228_123143.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 14
  • 20211228_123545.jpg
    20211228_123545.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 13
  • 20211228_123339.jpg
    20211228_123339.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 11
  • 20211228_123233.jpg
    20211228_123233.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 12
Actually, are you using ACF to create the fields or some other plugin? Reviewing your screenshots you may be using something else, even though ACF is the biggest as far as custom fields on Wordpress.

Actually, are you using ACF to create the fields or some other plugin? Reviewing your screenshots you may be using something else, even though ACF is the biggest as far as custom fields on Wordpress.
I am using a Child Theme of my Parent Custom Theme.
I have added some coding in the PHP.functions but no difference

What is the PHP code you are adding to try and get the fields? Also, depending on where you are trying to get the fields you may either have to pass in a post ID or "option" as the second parameter to tell it to pull the data from a specific post or from an options page.

Hi Mutiny, I hope you are well. I took me ages to find this thread again. I couldn't work out anything out so I decided to do something different. I have disabled all custom fields and I have created a form, which I was able to put on the profile page. It looks lovely but I cant save it. I have added a button "save" (see picture attached) but it doesn't save anything. I tried to edit the button and add coding but no success

Back
Top Bottom