Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Guest, before posting your code please take these rules into consideration:
    • It is required to use our BBCode feature to display your code. While within the editor click < / > or >_ and place your code within the BB Code prompt. This helps others with finding a solution by making it easier to read and easier to copy.
    • You can also use markdown to share your code. When using markdown your code will be automatically converted to BBCode. For help with markdown check out the markdown guide.
    • Don't share a wall of code. All we want is the problem area, the code related to your issue.

To learn more about how to use our BBCode feature, please click here.

Thank you, Code Forum.

Facebook integration to your website

CarlEOgden

Active Coder
Hi

Has anyone implemented the facebook graph api so that their website can create posts on the accounts main timeline?

What I want is for one of my users to somehow login to fb and then be able to create a post with text and x photos. Also, to be able to delete it.

Cheers
Carl.

As far as I know, you have to make settings for the user to be able to do this. For example, to customize the comments on my photos, I just went to the "privacy" category and checked the correct item. But for my commercial account, I have removed any restrictions. I need this to be able to reach a large percentage of people. I also needed help from experts. I have been looking for exemplary service for a long time. Still, fortunately, there are now many best SMM panel on the Internet. They are aimed at commercial requirements and tasks to develop the account.

Last edited:
Implementing the Facebook Graph API can definitely be a bit of a puzzle, but once you crack it, it could open up some exciting possibilities. Just remember to take into account user privacy and security concerns when dealing with their data.

Implementing the Facebook Graph API can definitely be a bit of a puzzle, but once you crack it, it could open up some exciting possibilities. Just remember to take into account user privacy and security concerns when dealing with their data.
By the way, speaking of social media, have you ever thoughts of getting Cheapest Followers, Likes & Views? It's an interesting approach to boosting your online presence, although genuine connections and interactions are what truly count!

I've tinkered with the Facebook Graph API to let my website post on the main timeline. It's doable, but you gotta watch out for permissions and stuff. Hit me up if you need more deets!

As far as I know, you have to make settings for the user to be able to do this. For example, to customize the comments on my photos, I just went to the "privacy" category and checked the correct item. But for my commercial account, I have removed any restrictions. I need this to be able to reach a large percentage of people. I also needed help from experts. I have been looking for exemplary service for a long time. Still, fortunately, there are now many best SMM panel on the Internet. They are aimed at commercial requirements and tasks to develop the account.
Great and helpful post.
Thanks!!

New Threads

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom