fdk
Coder
Hi everyone, fdk here!
I'm from the UK, in my late 20s. Messed around a bit and did some very basic coding in my teenage years, having taken a long leave of absence from anything internet-related for a while I've decided to try my hand at properly learning some coding skills and my dream is to one day be able to build and run my own text-based game.
Joined up as it seems a useful resource and I'm sure I'll have plenty of advice to ask in the coming days, weeks and months, and I appreciate all of you for any help you may provide and any discussions we may have! 🙂
fdk
I'm from the UK, in my late 20s. Messed around a bit and did some very basic coding in my teenage years, having taken a long leave of absence from anything internet-related for a while I've decided to try my hand at properly learning some coding skills and my dream is to one day be able to build and run my own text-based game.
Joined up as it seems a useful resource and I'm sure I'll have plenty of advice to ask in the coming days, weeks and months, and I appreciate all of you for any help you may provide and any discussions we may have! 🙂
fdk