Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Suggestion General Programming Forum

Ghost

Platinum Coder
Hello,

I think that the Programming & Coding forum should allow threads in the main section for more general discussions or anything that doesn't apply to any of the sub-forums.
I wanted to share a page that shares Hello World in every programming language, but the only real place that would make sense is "Other Programming Languages" - This is not ideal because the site actually includes all of the programming languages, including all of the languages that have their own dedicated sub-forums.

What do you all think?

Yeah, I quite like the sound of that idea.

As you said, if you wanted to provide multiple examples of how to print "Hello World" in more than one programming-language, or perhaps compare the features, qualities, and differences between different languages. Then yeah, this could potentially work. Plus, it will help boost activity even more if any of the boards for specific languages are quiet.

Hello @Ghost, I appreciate the feedback.

If a post contains multiple different languages that are all the sub forums in Programming and Coding you can simply post in Other Programming and Coding Languages.

However,I’ve been thinking of doing another layout change and may consider this.

Hello @Ghost, I appreciate the feedback.

If a post contains multiple different languages that are all the sub forums in Programming and Coding you can simply post in Other Programming and Coding Languages.

However,I’ve been thinking of doing another layout change and may consider this.
Ah, okay ! That's fine with me.
I just posted it to the wrong forum though, so I reported it to be moved. Thanks for the reply :)

Hey!

Made some few changes to the node layout, what do you think about current layout?

Hey!

Made some few changes to the node layout, what do you think about current layout?
Everything looks fantastic. I love the labeling and layout overall, so good job with that. I am using the light theme as well, just to let you know.

New Threads

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom