Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Guest, before posting your code please take these rules into consideration:
    • It is required to use our BBCode feature to display your code. While within the editor click < / > or >_ and place your code within the BB Code prompt. This helps others with finding a solution by making it easier to read and easier to copy.
    • You can also use markdown to share your code. When using markdown your code will be automatically converted to BBCode. For help with markdown check out the markdown guide.
    • Don't share a wall of code. All we want is the problem area, the code related to your issue.

To learn more about how to use our BBCode feature, please click here.

Thank you, Code Forum.

JavaScript Have some issues with gallery

zemgu

New Coder
Hey guys,

So about my problem, i have a standart one page gallery, so all images are in one place, for today i need to have something like folders, like example in that standart gallery you click on one of images and it poops out like in a modal and there is a more images about that, i'm kind a new about all that, so i will accept any information about that or something who can helps me to find a solution. Please show me that way

If not understanding what about im talking just say i gonna tell about that with more picturesque :D

Your 'folders' are just images. Give each one an ID. Make listeners in your JS. Each listener function generates the Modal and populates it with the images assigned to that folder. I'd use arrays to store the URL of the images.

New Threads

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom