Welcome to Code Forum!

Join a community that supports you and your coding journey from day one. We strive to be a friendly, supportive community that empowers everyone to be better developers. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hello everyone!

daveefarr

New Coder
I ended up here as I was looking for ways to get help (and maybe some Shortcuts) to performing tasks that require the application of CSS onto the company websites that I am supporting.

My needs aren't great at the moment and whilst I have a fairly good understanding of Word Press there are a lot of things I am learning as I go along!

Currently (March 2023) doing one of the Udemy Online Training Courses on CSS but in the meantime there are things I need to get done sooner and I am hoping to get some Help and Support as I am the only "techy" guy within the business happy to get my hands under the hood with IT setups, etc

I am 55 but not too old to learn more and hoping for a friendly group of people in this Community to help me along the way and in the furture look forward to helping others as I learn!
 
I ended up here as I was looking for ways to get help (and maybe some Shortcuts) to performing tasks that require the application of CSS onto the company websites that I am supporting.

My needs aren't great at the moment and whilst I have a fairly good understanding of Word Press there are a lot of things I am learning as I go along!

Currently (March 2023) doing one of the Udemy Online Training Courses on CSS but in the meantime there are things I need to get done sooner and I am hoping to get some Help and Support as I am the only "techy" guy within the business happy to get my hands under the hood with IT setups, etc

I am 55 but not too old to learn more and hoping for a friendly group of people in this Community to help me along the way and in the furture look forward to helping others as I learn!
Hey there! Welcome to Code Forum. Feel free to ask away as you get questions. Also, regarding your last statement there... A wise man once said:
Code:
You're never too old to learn, nor too wise to take advice
 
Back
Top Bottom