Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hello everyone!

daveefarr

New Coder
I ended up here as I was looking for ways to get help (and maybe some Shortcuts) to performing tasks that require the application of CSS onto the company websites that I am supporting.

My needs aren't great at the moment and whilst I have a fairly good understanding of Word Press there are a lot of things I am learning as I go along!

Currently (March 2023) doing one of the Udemy Online Training Courses on CSS but in the meantime there are things I need to get done sooner and I am hoping to get some Help and Support as I am the only "techy" guy within the business happy to get my hands under the hood with IT setups, etc

I am 55 but not too old to learn more and hoping for a friendly group of people in this Community to help me along the way and in the furture look forward to helping others as I learn!

I ended up here as I was looking for ways to get help (and maybe some Shortcuts) to performing tasks that require the application of CSS onto the company websites that I am supporting.

My needs aren't great at the moment and whilst I have a fairly good understanding of Word Press there are a lot of things I am learning as I go along!

Currently (March 2023) doing one of the Udemy Online Training Courses on CSS but in the meantime there are things I need to get done sooner and I am hoping to get some Help and Support as I am the only "techy" guy within the business happy to get my hands under the hood with IT setups, etc

I am 55 but not too old to learn more and hoping for a friendly group of people in this Community to help me along the way and in the furture look forward to helping others as I learn!
Hey there! Welcome to Code Forum. Feel free to ask away as you get questions. Also, regarding your last statement there... A wise man once said:
Code:
You're never too old to learn, nor too wise to take advice

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom