Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hello from Weboogle

Can you explain what Weboogle is supposed to be?
You can't view it without JS and I never activate JS on unknown websites.
1576481634400.png

And here's the reason I deactivate JS by default:
1576481798100.png

In addition, it does not even have an SSL certificate. :thumbsdown:

@Tealk, I've known Weboogle for sometime and as a word of warning, he's more-or-less, a spammer and tries to copy a bunch of stuff. Just look at his previous posts here on CF and you'll get an idea.

Thank you for your feedback.
No. No. No.

@Tealk, is talking about something that's extremely serious in today's world. Which is Privacy. And you just say "Thank you for your feedback." It's like you don't bloody care about Privacy in the digital age. You'd rather have Google, Microsoft or Amazon watch you through a doorbell, read your emails or look at all of the files on your computer.

Besides. You don't take any of the feedback you get into consideration. You just pretend to listen to it. You just shrug it off and make more websites than what the internet needs at the moment.

And you know what, @Weboogle. Just stop. Just pack your bags and get out. You don't care about Programming(Which is what this Community is about). You just care about making crappy websites, that have potentially malicious scripts on them and then you just promote them. Even if they're not even relevant to the subject of the website that you're promoting them on.

Get lost.

Privacy is a thing of the past. Some people don't know what's really going on in a company til you hear about.
I do listen to feedback and think how can I make it better, but since I know what I am doing - I can ignore some feedback.

Privacy is a thing of the past. Some people don't know what's really going on in a company til you hear about.
Privacy is not and never will be a thing of the past. It's a fundamental human right that should not be ignored by others or abused by Governments and Corporations. And the reason a lot of people don't know about what a Company/Government is doing behind the scenes is because they don't read Privacy-Policies. I was once guilty of this but I do this all the time now. I read the Policies and ToS so I know what they're doing.

You should never ignore a person's Privacy. That's like trying to get something out of a person when they're clearly feeling down but don't want to mention why.

I do listen to feedback and think how can I make it better, but since I know what I am doing - I can ignore some feedback.
No. You don't listen to feedback at all. I've given you a lot of feedback and not once have you taken it. You don't know what you're doing and I don't understand how you can improve your "Products". Because, all you do, is get some sketchy piece of Software and Webhost, slap it all together like some sort of Sloppy Joe and you call it a day.

Weboogle said:
Feedback, suggestions, comments are either- take it or leave it.
I know that some bits of feedback can be ignored as they're not really important. But the feedback that we're(CF) giving you, is important to help you make yourself a respected, trustworthy and knowledgeable member of CF and any other Forums that you're a part of.

I know that some bits of feedback can be ignored as they're not really important. But the feedback that we're(CF) giving you, is important to help you make yourself a respected, trustworthy and knowledgeable member of CF and any other Forums that you're a part of.
No thanks.

Back
Top Bottom