Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hello there

swift

Active Coder
Figured I should probably make an introduction rather than only posting elsewhere.

I'm a software developer from England and spend most of my programming time in PHP and JS though I have some experience of other languages.

I decided to join so that I could offer a bit of help to people looking for programming solutions :geek:

Hello @swift!

Welcome to Code Forum! :)

May I ask what sort of projects have you worked on that you could share with us and perhaps any tips you'd like to share?

Figured I should probably make an introduction rather than only posting elsewhere.

I'm a software developer from England and spend most of my programming time in PHP and JS though I have some experience of other languages.

I decided to join so that I could offer a bit of help to people looking for programming solutions :geek:
Hello and welcome!

Thanks for the welcome :)

May I ask what sort of projects have you worked on that you could share with us and perhaps any tips you'd like to share?

My answer has to be "all sorts". I've built a lot of websites and online shops over the years. I've spent a lot of time building private apps for Shopify clients too to help sync warehouse stock with stock available on their websites and to push orders from the website to crm systems. But outside of that, I've built business / database systems (with lots of CRUD, charts, analytics and other things). Most recently I've found myself building educational tooling that allow people to take online courses.

I do have projects away from work but not many of them get finished for a lack of time.. I'm currently trying my hand at building a desktop SQL client to "scratch my own itch", which I posted about over in the Electron apps thread.

As for tips, the best I can give right now is to not give up, build a lot, fail a lot and just keep learning :thumbsup:

Thanks for the welcome :)

My answer has to be "all sorts". I've built a lot of websites and online shops over the years. I've spent a lot of time building private apps for Shopify clients too to help sync warehouse stock with stock available on their websites and to push orders from the website to crm systems. But outside of that, I've built business / database systems (with lots of CRUD, charts, analytics and other things). Most recently I've found myself building educational tooling that allow people to take online courses.

I do have projects away from work but not many of them get finished for a lack of time.. I'm currently trying my hand at building a desktop SQL client to "scratch my own itch", which I posted about over in the Electron apps thread.

As for tips, the best I can give right now is to not give up, build a lot, fail a lot and just keep learning :thumbsup:
Wow that’s amazing! Great work. You should be proud of yourself. I’m trying to get to that point but still a lot to work on!

thank you for the advice!
what’s your favourite programming?

Hi

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom