Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hello to community.

Hello Community! :)

I am new to here and I am passionate C++ programmer with expert knowledge.
So, if somebody has some questions about C++, feel free to ask me.

Actually, I am self-employed and running also my own webpage and blog (C++ and other programming).
If you are interested to see it, you can find it in my profile.

I am working on my own private project for (self) educational and maybe later also for commercial purposes. It is a script language in C++ and for C++.
You can use it as a C++ library in your C++ projects (not yet released) and also execute standalone script files (preview release available).
It really makes fun to work on that project.
Actually, I am really proud of the already present Functional Programming capabilities (including Lambda functions and building higher order functions).
I am going to introduce it in the appropriate sub-forum in a while.

I am highly interested in start learning Rust.
So, I am wondering a little why here is no sub-forum for Rust or one of the other new languages (like Go for example) yet.
Is there no broader interest for these new languages?

Cheers and happy Coding!

Last edited:
Welcome to Code Forum! :)

What got you into coding if I may ask?
Thanks!

Well, that was long time ago... at my school we had one public computer in the school library. I think it was a 3x86 or even 2x86 running DOS with included QBasic. There were 2 or 3 guys who hacked some cool programs into the Computer via QBasic in each class break, like a sound generator or snake game and sth. similar.
For me that was so amazing that I wanted to learn it as well.
So, my programming journey started with QBasic.
But to be honest, that was only a kind of "hacking" / spaghetti code ;):laugh:

Then later learned Turbo Pascal in class as well as at home at my free time, switched to Delphi and finally switched to C++ which I learned and used at my full time job for many years.

New Threads

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom