Welcome to Code Forum!

Join a community that supports you and your coding journey from day one. We strive to be a friendly, supportive community that empowers everyone to be better developers. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hello world!

I don't know what to start with. There 's a lot I've got to say about myself.
My name is Renata.
Well, I've been always into languages - English, Japanese and now computer languages... My native language is Russian, btw.
I am an English teacher. And since it's not really my thing I decided to turn the job into a bigger project. I'd love to create an English language web site for the language enthusiasts. So far I know HTML, CSS and I am about to embark on "JS Journey".
I hope to learn from you as well as help you with whatever it is I can help.

Best regards.
 
Welcome Renata!

Human languages and coding languages... They are quite different haha. Well, I am interested in both of them too 😉.
 
Back
Top Bottom