Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hello world

coffmanlz

New Coder
Just introducing myself. I'm Liz. Really happy to be here. I can't afford a coding bootcamp in Berlin so I'm teaching myself. Love the support here!

Hey and welcome :D took me a little while to realise that, that's a strawberry :D think another coffee is needed lol

What are you wanting to learn? Maybe we can point you in the direction of some free courses/videos

Carl
Thanks, Carl! I'm not totally sure. I'm acquainting myself with some advanced HTML/CSS stuff, then I think I'll move to JS. Soon, I want to get familiar with React and Ruby on Rails. I think. I'm just trying to get my feet wet with full-stack material.

Thanks, Carl! I'm not totally sure. I'm acquainting myself with some advanced HTML/CSS stuff, then I think I'll move to JS. Soon, I want to get familiar with React and Ruby on Rails. I think. I'm just trying to get my feet wet with full-stack material.
Hi

Why don't you try:-

Laracasts Laravel 8 Course

or

Laravel Course on YouTube

It'll teach you a major framework which will include (but not limited to) Laravel/PHP/HTML/JS and link to Laravel VueJS or Alpine.JS

Cheers
Carl.

Welcome to Code Forum Liz! :)

We're happy to have you here as well! If I may ask, what got you into coding?

Back
Top Bottom