Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hello!

ivan.moony

Bronze Coder
Hello all :)

I found this place some time ago, but I didn't join until now. I'm here to meet people, but I also hope you won't mind trying to get a feedback on my projects. These people around here are alive right? Either that, or I entered a hidden artificial intelligence zone? Let's check it out...

If you want to know something about me, I'm a self taught programmer, interested in programming theory, and all other cool stuff about computation automation. And I don't like to be a problem. It is more that I try to be a solution, but that is not always so easy and obvious to achieve. My posts are occasionally odd and inapropriate, but I believe I can fastly become a reasonable person, once I manage to understand what's really going on. I have read the code of conduct, I hope I'll be fine.

[UWSL]P.S.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]You have a pretty cool post editor here. I was looking for something similar for some of my old projects, and this one you use is one of better out there.[/UWSL]

Hello, Ivan!

Welcome to Code Forum! What made you join now if I may ask?

It's interesting that it seems like a lot more programmers are self-taught, I myself am self-taught. However, I hope to be going back to school to fill in some of the gaps.

What programming languages do you know?

Welcome to Code Forum! What made you join now if I may ask?

Thank you (all) for a welcome. The trigger for joining is that I am looking for a help with beta testing for a small app I made (I'll explain it in a separate thread if I may). But I was looking for a programming community to settle down with for some time a while. There is a lot of programming forums, but mostly they are question-answer based, while I wanted to see some living souls behind their posts.

What programming languages do you know?

I experimented in Basic, Pascal, C, C++, Clipper, Visual Basic, SQL, Java, C#, ASP, PHP, Actionscript, but I didn't use any of those for a while. I experimented with programming games and business databases, but I have very modest amount of finished projects behind me. For some time now, as a hobby project, I'm doing a research in the field of programming languages progression. The idea was to build a programming language that enables mixing multiple languages, possibly all in the same file.

Recently I'm fluent in Javascript + HTML that I choose mostly because of zero-installation effort needed for end users.

Back
Top Bottom