Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hey everybody!

Mills

New Coder
Hey everyone!

I'm Millie from over in the UK. Currently work in HR, but with a passion for technology and forums in my spare time.

I'm not a pro programmer by any means, but I know enough HTML, CSS and PHP to get me through most things, and especially forum administration. Hope to grow my skills and have a community to fall-back on here at CodeForum :)

Hey everyone!

I'm Millie from over in the UK. Currently work in HR, but with a passion for technology and forums in my spare time.

I'm not a pro programmer by any means, but I know enough HTML, CSS and PHP to get me through most things, and especially forum administration. Hope to grow my skills and have a community to fall-back on here at CodeForum :)
Hey Millie!
Welcome to the forum. Feel free to ask away when you get stuck on anything :)

Hi, Millie Welcome to Code Forum :)

Code Forum is happy to have you. Have you ever considered a career in programing?

Thank you for the welcomes!

@Malcolm, I did consider getting into tech but my frustration when code doesn't quite work out my way concreted my current career 😅
Haha, understandable; learning something like Python or SQL might be useful for something in your area. Can be used for creating reports and such

New Threads

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom