Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hey!

TechWiz18

New Coder
Hello, I've been debating joining for a while now but I figured that since I've been occasionally dabbing in some coding stuff this past year on and off it couldn't hurt to join a community that helps each other learn and grow.

Hello, I've been debating joining for a while now but I figured that since I've been occasionally dabbing in some coding stuff this past year on and off it couldn't hurt to join a community that helps each other learn and grow.
Welcome to Code Forum! :)

May I ask what coding languages you have been dabbling with?

Welcome to Code Forum! :)

May I ask what coding languages you have been dabbling with?

Yeah, I've been working on learning some Java mostly. I got interested in it when I starting working on my Minecraft server and I want to eventually (Hopefully) have custom plugins that are built and maintained by me and I'm not relying on someone else to keep their plugin updated.

Yeah, I've been working on learning some Java mostly. I got interested in it when I starting working on my Minecraft server and I want to eventually (Hopefully) have custom plugins that are built and maintained by me and I'm not relying on someone else to keep their plugin updated.
That’s a big goal! Go for it because I have the same mentally, I prefer to create and maintain things myself.

I too eventually want to learn Java, seems interesting!

New Threads

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom