Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hi All

Gemma

New Coder
Hi everyone,

New here, not really much of a coder but I've dabbled in CSS on my own forums before and can usually bring my ideas "alive".

So, as a novice in term of coding, I'm sure I'll learn quite a lot here.

Nice site you have here Malcolm :)

Hello @Gemma!

Welcome to Code Forum! I’m sure you’ll learn a lot, remember don’t hesitate to ask questions.

Have you worked on any projects and or ideas that you could share with us?

Thank you

Welcome to CF, @Gemma.

Seeing as you've dabbled a bit with CSS, perhaps you at least know a little bit of HTML, surely now? If not, then don't worry, we're all here to help you in the case that you get stuck or you're looking for some good resources to learn from. I take it that web-design is what you're looking to do, so head over to some of our web-development boards in that case:

The language-boards I've linked you to are all focused on languages that a beginner can probably learn in a couple of weeks, provided they don't procrastinate or forget about learning. I'm going to assume that you'll be able to stay focused on learning and so I wish you the best of luck.

If the boards I linked you to aren't for what you actually plan on doing, then I'm sure you can find your way around the site for the other boards.

Good luck and please, stay safe(Both digitally and physically).

Back
Top Bottom