Welcome to Code Forum!

Join a community that supports you and your coding journey from day one. We strive to be a friendly, supportive community that empowers everyone to be better developers. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hi Everyone,

longcoming

New Coder
Hi,I am Serdar from Turkey.
I am an English Language Teacher in Turkey.
I am interested in Android development.I am a beginner and need some motivation.I hope ı find that here.
 
Welcome to Code Forum, @longcoming!

What made you want to do Android Development? And can I ask how you found us?
A friend of mine recommended learning coding to me and start from Android.
I am good with electronics,computers but the journey with coding so far has not been easy ı can admit.

I searched for coding forum on the net and I am here , glad to be here.
 
Back
Top Bottom