Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hi everyone :)

Hello everyone :) I have started this amazing journey and I aspire to become a software developer.
I have learned Basics of C programming, moved on to some DSA which includes Searching, sorting techniques.
Started with Java as well and also made some small things like a Youtube clone webpage by the help of JS and HTML CSS.
Tried few online tutorials for PHP as well. Now I've come to a point where I want to move ahead but I feel I am stuck but I would really appreciate If I can get few tips for going ahead.

Thank you !

Welcome to CF, @Sudo_coder12!

It's great that you have an idea of what you want to do, but how do you wish to get there? What is hindering you from reaching that goal?

Don't be afraid to ask questions, as we're all here to work and learn together!

Welcome again and good luck! :)

Thank you for the warm welcome :)
I am taking this step by step as of now, So as of now I am looking to improve on my logic building as that will help in tackling with advance problems
If we can connect on discord for a quick call , that will be great ! Here is my discord id - Falcon89#4780 hit me up please.

You're welcome! :)

Since you're human(or I hope so at least), you already carry out logical thinking in everyday life in the form of inductive logic: what to buy based on the sum of disposable money you have; what/when to eat based on how hungry you are; what component is best suited for your computer based on the other components that make it up; etc. When in school and you done maths, you will have carried out deductive logic: the final answer of your equation will have followed from each step you took to reach it.

When you say logic building, I'm going to assume you mean problem-solving, which requires logic to do. Start with simple, easier problems and work your way up to more difficult ones. There is no one way to solve a problem and you will most likely use a variety of different methods to reach a final solution to the problem: using what you have available, finding out what's missing, different formulae for calculating something, etc.

Hope this helps! :)

New Threads

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom