Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hola como esta!

Kolinko

New Coder
Hi, I will keep this short and sweet. Im new to coding but LOVE designs, I currently know HTML&CSS, im learning PHP&MYsql and hope to learn RUBY, SASS, LARAVEL, Javascript, Python.
Im always always down to help with projects to the best of my Knowledge. I find myself working harder when Requested for help, Also Im always reachable on Discord.

ohhh....P.S I have a talent in Image manipulation and digital art! Hit me up lets get some coding in!

p.s.s I only know that much spanish thats in the header.

Last edited:
Hey there, @Kolinko.

First of all, welcome to CodeForum. We don't actually have many graphic-designers and artists here, so it's nice to see somebody who's a bit different in terms of roles, but is also still willing to learn how to code.

You do seem like a nice person and I'm sure you'll get to know the community well as much as we'll get to know you. But, I find the use of "shit" to be unnecessary. I don't have any problems with foul-language, but in a post like this, it really is unnecessary and could possibly make people think different of you. Only use such language when the time is right(E.g. In an argument or writing a rant).

Again, it's great to have you here and I hope you settle in well. Have fun!

New Threads

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom