Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hola mundo / Hello World

exploradorgt

New Coder
Hi everyone, I'm a native language speaker with lots of english experience as my second language, and the rest goes to C#, Javascript, Perl, PHP, etc as my other languages.

Some of the (dev) forums where I used to hang out for years are going dead, abandoned, or filled with spam due to now failed moderation, and I've been looking for a new place to share, explore and discuss that it's not filled with spam, get "rich quick", or fantastic impossible stories of developers who know about everything but never created a single program.

So hi there.

Hi everyone, I'm a native language speaker with lots of english experience as my second language, and the rest goes to C#, Javascript, Perl, PHP, etc as my other languages.

Some of the (dev) forums where I used to hang out for years are going dead, abandoned, or filled with spam due to now failed moderation, and I've been looking for a new place to share, explore and discuss that it's not filled with spam, get "rich quick", or fantastic impossible stories of developers who know about everything but never created a single program.

So hi there.
Buenos Dias/Tardes/Noches

Thanks for being a member of Code Forum. We try our best to keep the forum clean and safe for everyone.

So hi there.
Welcome to here! :)

Hopefully you found a good place.

Well, this a bit off-topic now, but it just came to my mind:
I am also just new here and I am wondering where is a good place for can have a big community about specific topics in these days??
The time of the internet forums seems to be a bit over, but there are not good or even better alternatives, are there?
Twitter is unusable for structured talks, on facebook I only discovered groups with spam and its also not good structured (how can even make syntax highlighting there??? :laugh: )
So, IMHO the best way to have good conversations in an organized, clear and good searchable way is still a classical internet forum.
So, hopefully the community here will grow and grow with a lot of active members.

New Threads

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom