ClaraSais
Coder
Hi all,
Please forgive me for being probably a bit daft here but I am very new and self-taught. I am in the middle of designing my website, but for some strange reason my hover over button effects are not showing when I hover over my page links, I have a feeling something is amiss with the CSS but I may be wrong?
nav {
width: 100%;
height: 50px;
text-align: center;
}
nav > ul {
display: flex;
justify-content: space-evenly;
flex-wrap: wrap;
align-items: center;
padding-inline-start: 0;
margin-block: 0;
height: 100%;
}
nav > ul > li {
text-align: center;
color: #darkslategrey;
margin: 0 0.2rem;
display: block;
}
nav > ul > li:hover {
background-color: #hotpink;
color: #rosybrown;
cursor: pointer;
}
li > a {
color: inherit;
text-decoration: none;
}
Please forgive me for being probably a bit daft here but I am very new and self-taught. I am in the middle of designing my website, but for some strange reason my hover over button effects are not showing when I hover over my page links, I have a feeling something is amiss with the CSS but I may be wrong?
nav {
width: 100%;
height: 50px;
text-align: center;
}
nav > ul {
display: flex;
justify-content: space-evenly;
flex-wrap: wrap;
align-items: center;
padding-inline-start: 0;
margin-block: 0;
height: 100%;
}
nav > ul > li {
text-align: center;
color: #darkslategrey;
margin: 0 0.2rem;
display: block;
}
nav > ul > li:hover {
background-color: #hotpink;
color: #rosybrown;
cursor: pointer;
}
li > a {
color: inherit;
text-decoration: none;
}