Hi everyone,
I run a small boutique in my city and I’ve been hearing a lot about Local SEO lately. I understand it’s important for appearing in local search results, but I’m not sure where to start. What are the most effective strategies for improving Local SEO for a small business?
Are there specific tools, practices, or common mistakes I should be aware of?
Any tips on optimizing Google Business Profile, local citations, or reviews would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance for your advice!
I run a small boutique in my city and I’ve been hearing a lot about Local SEO lately. I understand it’s important for appearing in local search results, but I’m not sure where to start. What are the most effective strategies for improving Local SEO for a small business?
Are there specific tools, practices, or common mistakes I should be aware of?
Any tips on optimizing Google Business Profile, local citations, or reviews would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance for your advice!