Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How do I learn programming when I already know programming?

oslon

New Coder
Programming basics are in my muscle memory. But a learner learns nothing when the thing that he's learning is either too easy or too hard. So recommend me something that streamlines my learning process.
Purpose:
Devops.

Programming basics are in my muscle memory. But a learner learns nothing when the thing that he's learning is either too easy or too hard. So recommend me something that streamlines my learning process.
Purpose:
Devops.
A wise man once said:
"A wise man is he who admits what he knows and what he doesn't know. A fool is he who thinks he knows it all"

Purpose:
Devops.
You got the basics down! That's awesome! Now, what can you do with them? What can you not do with them? If things are too hard, are you truly up for the challenge? Programming isn't just about what you know and how much of it you know, it's also about what can you do with what you know and how can you improve on what you don't know.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom