Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How do I make a program instantly show up in TI Basic?

How do I make a program instantly show up after you turn on the calculator in TI basic? I have an TI84 plus CE. I am trying to make a password function so I can stop my friends from opening my calculator, and draining all the battery with geometry dash. So far all I have is this:
Code:
"AnythingThatsNotTEST"→Str1
While Str1≠"TEST"
Input "What is the password?",Str1Input "What is the password?",Str1
Pause
End
How can I change this to make it show up on my calculator instantly?

How do I make a program instantly show up after you turn on the calculator in TI basic? I have an TI84 plus CE. I am trying to make a password function so I can stop my friends from opening my calculator, and draining all the battery with geometry dash. So far all I have is this:
Code:
While Str1≠"TEST"
Input "What is the password?",Str1Input "What is the password?",Str1
Pause
End
How can I change this to make it show up on my calculator instantly?
Sorry I pasted another line
Here is my code
Code:
While Str1≠"TEST"
Input "What is the password?",Str1
Pause
End

Sorry I pasted another line
Here is my code
Code:
While Str1≠"TEST"
Input "What is the password?",Str1
Pause
End
This is not really a coding question, is it ? It's about the functionality of your particular calculator. Did you trawl the manuals ? It's either in there or else you are probably out of luck. You could also try a more specific forum where people are likely to have similar devices. Best solution is not to let your friends play with your calculator 😉

Back
Top Bottom