Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Guest, before posting your code please take these rules into consideration:
    • It is required to use our BBCode feature to display your code. While within the editor click < / > or >_ and place your code within the BB Code prompt. This helps others with finding a solution by making it easier to read and easier to copy.
    • You can also use markdown to share your code. When using markdown your code will be automatically converted to BBCode. For help with markdown check out the markdown guide.
    • Don't share a wall of code. All we want is the problem area, the code related to your issue.

To learn more about how to use our BBCode feature, please click here.

Thank you, Code Forum.

Python How to learn python programming and get a web developer job?

shivajikobardan

Legendary Coder
I am learning absolute basic python from udemy course. Till now I see no improvements at all. Except some small small improvements. How should I approach to learn python? I have 0 basics of programming even though I had already studied C and C++ as well as data structures and algorithm. I forgot C++ and I learnt C not so nicely. I forgot data structures and algorithms as well. If I had learnt C at that time, programming would have been easier for me now.
But let's leave past to past.

I want to learn-:

1) What exercises can I solve while learning basics of programming?
2) What projects can I make while learning absolute basics. I want to say that I am not in level of making tic tac toe or hangman or tetris at the moment. I don't think with this speed I will reach anywhere tbh.
3) In general what is the roadmap for my learning in detail....not just learn python then do projects then learn django but a highly subtle detailed roadmap. I am asking this question because I have already finished 45% of course and I am still not confident about anything in programming except very basic basic programs. I am really scared that I might never be able to learn programming this way. I am average IQ guy who works hard, is it possible for me to learn programming? Or only smart people can learn it??

Almost everybody can learn to program! The language doesn't make much difference, modern languages share algorithms and data structures. Take a look at the job market in your area and see what they are looking for. But I think it's problem-solving skills that will be number one in any market.
I think udemy, a web-based school has you solve problems as part of learning. If you want more training W3Schools is good.

You could also try other online boot camps like freecodecamp.org
They have over 300 hours of training in videos and exercises for python and many other languages! I just got a certificate in Responsive Web Design using HTML CSS and JavaScript.

Almost everybody can learn to program! The language doesn't make much difference, modern languages share algorithms and data structures. Take a look at the job market in your area and see what they are looking for. But I think it's problem-solving skills that will be number one in any market.
I think udemy, a web-based school has you solve problems as part of learning. If you want more training W3Schools is good.
got it. can you share the phase of learning programming like what should i learn after what?

got it. can you share the phase of learning programming like what should i learn after what?
It depends on what you want to do. If it's web design, then HTML-CSS-JAVASCRIPT-(some) PHP. If it's mobile apps more java. If it's just apps then C. I am not a fan of OOP, but a lot (most) companies are so C++ and/or C#.

New Threads

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom