Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I NEED HELP

Hello.

For us to answer this you have to provide more information; what are you trying to do, what have you done etc, show us the code.

Hello.

For us to answer this you have to provide more information; what are you trying to do, what have you done etc, show us the code.
Thats all Ive got...i wants to says itvwas ran with SQlite. Really just trying to get a phone number

Well, since it's SQLite and I have no experience with any *SQL, I unfortunately cannot help you.

But, something leads me to believe that it's an Error. Just, the way it looks makes it look like some sort of Error Message. I have tried looking for it on Qwant but no results have shown up so I guess it sort of rules out the Error-Message.

As @Malcolm said, maybe show us the Code that you've written for it. Then we can all work together to help you fix your problem with it.

would someone be willing to make it understandable for me if I attached the zip.file? Mainly the stuff at the bottom

would someone be willing to make it understandable for me if I attached the zip.file? Mainly the stuff at the bottom
Could you just share the code? If not feel free to upload the zip here.

As @Malcolm said, you can just share the Code. I would not recommend uploading a .zip File of the Project(Unless the .zip File is for the only File that has the Error).

Luckily enough, XenForo gives Users the ability to embed Code into their Posts. @Malcolm has made a Post on how to do this, here: https://codeforum.org/threads/how-to-post-your-code-into-threads.183/

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom