Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I'm Back!

D

Dan-Kode

Hey there. If you were around the time when CodeForum.org was hacked, you may remember me. If not, then I'm Arvid.

When the Hack occured, I was worried about my Personal-Info(Email, Password) being stolen soon after it ended. I thus' had my Old Account deleted. I was quite sad to go but it was for the better of it.

The reason I came back is because on another Forum that I'm a Member of, under the Heading: Partnered Sites
CodeForum was one of them(It was the only one actually). So thus' I came back. And I'm quite happy to be back. If you were around when I was here, you may also remember how I posted a HTML Tutorial for beginners. I'm not sure what happened to that Tutorial and if it's been deleted. I may continue that Series and I'll most likely be providing more Tutorials for other Languages(Such as Java).

I can't wait to see you all!

Hello @Arvid,

I'm happy to have you back! I'm excited to see what new tutorials are in the works! It was sad to see you go but I'm happy to see you again!

I'm assuming you came from AdminLoop! @Ash :)

P.S. your content is still there! :)

Hey, @Malcolm. I'm glad to see you again too.

I am aware that my old Posts are still available which I'm glad they are(Especially Part 1 of my HTML Tutorial Series). I should have Part 2 come out tomorrow. Once I'm finished with the HTML Series, I might move onto a Java Tutorial Series. I have also uploaded a Base Template for a HTML5 Website that Users can build off from. I will be updating that and will also be providing Resources for more HTML Stuff and Resources for other Languages.

And yes, I did come from AdminLoop.

Again, nice to see you too, @Malcolm.

Awesome! I have changed the author for your HTML Tutorial Series back to your account (See thread), just report posts that you need to be changed back to your account and I will do it.

I'm looking forward to seeing your tutorials! I saw your resource and have approved it, it should be displayed now. I had a boiler template but you definitely have an improved version of it :D

Hey, I have seen that you have transferred my first HTML Tutorial over to my Account which I thank you for.

Again, I will be rolling more Tutorials out over-time and will also be rolling out Resources for Developers. I even checked out your Boiler Template which mines is pretty much the same thing but with more Content in it(And I guess you could say it's improved depending on how you look at it).

Yeah, no problem! :)

I'm looking forward to those new tutorials! Yes, new and improved boiler template.

Look at us referring members over to your site from Admin Loop. I'll be expecting our commission in the next few days :p

So sorry to hear that you did not feel comfortable with your old account. :(
I am glad you are back though! You have made some wonderful contributions to the site already.

New Threads

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom