Hello everyone.
I’ve been exploring ways to improve online visibility for a home service business and would like to hear from people with practical experience. Many customers search online when they need plumbers, electricians, or heating specialists, but ranking well locally seems challenging.
When considering lead generation for home service businesses, how important is local SEO compared with paid advertising? Does maintaining a Google Business Profile, collecting customer reviews, and creating location-specific website pages make a noticeable difference?
I’d also like to know how long it typically takes to see results. What would you recommend prioritising for a business starting from scratch?
I’ve been exploring ways to improve online visibility for a home service business and would like to hear from people with practical experience. Many customers search online when they need plumbers, electricians, or heating specialists, but ranking well locally seems challenging.
When considering lead generation for home service businesses, how important is local SEO compared with paid advertising? Does maintaining a Google Business Profile, collecting customer reviews, and creating location-specific website pages make a noticeable difference?
I’d also like to know how long it typically takes to see results. What would you recommend prioritising for a business starting from scratch?