Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Guest, before posting your code please take these rules into consideration:
    • It is required to use our BBCode feature to display your code. While within the editor click < / > or >_ and place your code within the BB Code prompt. This helps others with finding a solution by making it easier to read and easier to copy.
    • You can also use markdown to share your code. When using markdown your code will be automatically converted to BBCode. For help with markdown check out the markdown guide.
    • Don't share a wall of code. All we want is the problem area, the code related to your issue.

To learn more about how to use our BBCode feature, please click here.

Thank you, Code Forum.

HTML & CSS Just learnt html 5 on free code camp

rehanh1

New Coder
I am new to this forum, hi guys I am a web developer to be and i have just finished html 5 on free code camp. The issue i have is i lack the motivation but enjoy doing it any tips on this?

If you want some good resources to help brush-up on your HTML5 skills and maybe even learn a thing or two about CSS and JS, check out the two sites I've linked to:

Both sites offer resources on HTML, CSS, JS, and for W3Schools, PHP. You can the sites for either reference or to actually learn from, although I'd stick to doing the courses, and then going to the sites in the case that you're stuck, forgot something, or want to check compatibility with a certain element(As not all elements are compatible across every browser on the market).

Also, consider making yourself a personal homepage or a simple blog in which you document your life or work. Doing either of these small projects are another good way to brush-up on your skills and what you've learned so far.

New Threads

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom