Hi folks..
I have a CSS code that I use on the photo platform SmugMug that provides a ken burns style effect. It works great, but the images only move in one direction, I'd like them to move in random different directions. Any help is really appreciated.. Existing code below
I have a CSS code that I use on the photo platform SmugMug that provides a ken burns style effect. It works great, but the images only move in one direction, I'd like them to move in random different directions. Any help is really appreciated.. Existing code below
CSS:
.sm-slideshow-image img {
animation: kenburns 80s infinite;
}
@keyframes kenburns {
0% {
opacity: 0;
}
5% {
opacity: 1;
}
95% {
transform: scale3d(1.5, 1.5, 1.5) translate3d(-190px, -120px, 0px);
-webkit-transform: scale3d(1.5, 1.5, 1.5) translate3d(-190px, -120px, 0px);
-ms-transform: scale3d(1.5, 1.5, 1.5) translate3d(-190px, -120px, 0px);
-moz-transform: scale3d(1.5, 1.5, 1.5) translate3d(-190px, -120px, 0px);
animation-timing-function: ease-in;
opacity: 1;
}
100% {
-webkit-transform: scale3d(1.5, 1.5, 1.5) translate3d(-190px, -120px, 0px);
-ms-transform: scale3d(1.5, 1.5, 1.5) translate3d(-190px, -120px, 0px);
-moz-transform: scale3d(1.5, 1.5, 1.5) translate3d(-190px, -120px, 0px);
transform: scale3d(2, 2, 2) translate3d(-170px, -100px, 0px)
opacity: 0;
}
}