Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Guest, before posting your code please take these rules into consideration:
    • It is required to use our BBCode feature to display your code. While within the editor click < / > or >_ and place your code within the BB Code prompt. This helps others with finding a solution by making it easier to read and easier to copy.
    • You can also use markdown to share your code. When using markdown your code will be automatically converted to BBCode. For help with markdown check out the markdown guide.
    • Don't share a wall of code. All we want is the problem area, the code related to your issue.

To learn more about how to use our BBCode feature, please click here.

Thank you, Code Forum.

MindPiff.com Discussion Community

TopSilver

Bronze Coder
logo-xf.png

This is my project for a discussion board. We have all kinds of discussions on the site ranging from gaming and tech to religion and politics. The site is for all kinds of debates as well as a place where you can simply meet friends and come chill. There are other sections like music, tv, movies, and even a programming section. It's basically a place to just hang out.

Currently were sitting close to 3,700 posts. Anyone is welcome to join. We recently got a new style which is called REKT by themehouse but was heavily customized by me including the color scheme and certain aspects to keep it original. We are doing much better on traffic then we were before. I took the site down for 10 months. I just recently put it back up and I topped out at over 800 visits in a day just today. Excited for the future.

Come sign up if this peaks your interest at all. Let me know your thoughts as well. Thank you for your time.

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom